Subject: Pico...
To: amiga NetBSD <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian McCloskey <amiga040@rmii.com>
List: amiga
Date: 02/09/1996 13:01:57
Hello folks.  I've now got NetBSD up and running ok and seeing as how I
can not stand the vi editor :) I downloaded the binary for pico.  The
only binary I found was for the 1.0 distribution of NetBSD.  It works fun
until I exit, in which case whenever I hit enter at the prompt, it
doesn't seem to do a full carriage return.  It drops to the next line in
the same column it was at in the line above it.  For example...

NetBSD prompt>        <-- hitting return at this point yeileds...
	       NetBSD prompt>      <-- and etc....

when I do a ls the listing does the same thing.  Anybody have any ideas?
Or know of anywhere I can get the source for pico so that I can compile
it myself if that is the problem?  Thanks for any help.

Brian McCloskey