Subject: Where can I get boot disks.
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Telek <johnt@technofear.com.au>
List: amiga
Date: 02/05/1996 10:09:31
Hi all, I'm new to this group and would appreciate it if someone can point out
where I can get a netbsd boot and root disk for my a3000.
It is a unix only machine but ever since I lost System5 I have been unix less.
I have look at a fair few sites but only keep finding root floppy images and
no boot images. I also have no way of making the floppies since I no longer
have a working system. I's it possible for someone to send me a root and
boot floppy along with the file info of what I have to download off the net
onto my linux
system so that I can do a network install (provided thats possible with the
netbsd installation). I currently run linux on a 486 based PC and really
want to get netbsd on my amiga which I got for nothing with a copy of UNIX
SVR4. I had a power failure and lost the file system while I was logging in.
The password file is corrupt and I cannot login or shut the machine down
properly. As a result I have a piece of "dead" hardware.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

73's.

"The net is my hard disk."
John Telek     johnt@technofear.com.au

" The NET is my hard disk."