Subject: Re: NetBSD1.1 & PicassoII
To: Steve Paul <xeglon@shell.portal.com>
From: Sven Fischer <sven@kawo2.rwth-aachen.de>
List: amiga
Date: 01/23/1996 12:42:25
On Mon, 22 Jan 1996, Steve Paul wrote:

>   Anyone who is also working with the '040+A2000+Picasso, please
>   drop me a line!  I have a feeling the fix is gonna be something
>   real simple, just not readily apparent!

Me! I noted this problem from the first release of the Picasso drivers
but since I have no experience hacking kernels I did not do anything
about it.
Would be very nice if it could work sometimes. Just send me anything you
want me to test. I have the GForce040/33 & PicassoII 2MB.

Greetings, Sven.

--
    ___     ___     Kastanienweg 33, D-52074 Aachen, 0241/875173     // 040/33
   /__     /__      email: herpes@kawo2.rwth-aachen.de           \\ //  inside