Subject: I lost everything. :(
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <SULEWSKIJ@delphi.com>
List: amiga
Date: 01/22/1996 23:52:51
I recently tried to copy a file from my ADOS drive to my usr drive under
the AmigaOS.  I've done this countless times before execpt that this time
I had the 1.1 kernel installed and this time I lost everyting.
My usr drive now lists that I have no files but is 93% full.  Does anyone
have an answer for this.
I did a
fsck /dev/sd2d
but that returned bad superblock blah blah blah.
So I read the manual and it said that a -b 32 will use an alternate boot block
So I did that and it went through all my files, over 150 megs. I know have
a lost+found directory and an mdec directory.  I lost my c programs, my X11R5
my X11R6 my gcc...  Is there a way to get everything back? Please help me.
Joe Sulewski