Subject: Re: Problems with 1.1 and A3000 (fwd)
To: Jose Alburquerque <joselito@interramp.com>
From: Tim Preston <tdp@demon.net>
List: amiga
Date: 01/18/1996 09:30:26

> On Tue, 16 Jan 1996, Tim Preston wrote:
>
> > I originally posted this to post-amiga but haven't got much back from
> > there.
> >
> > Any ideas here?...

Thanks, but that shouldn't be the problem, because of the way the scsi ids
are set on my system the main HD which contains my sys: and all my netbsd
partinitions is on sd1, sd0 is just an amiga only drive.

Like I said 1.0 works fine...

Any other ideas anyone, could the rev-9 buster be a problem with 1.1?

Cheers,
Tim.
--
                      Tim Preston: tdp@demon.net
       Demon Internet. Internet connectivity from a tenner a month