Subject: Re: X Window for Amiga
To: YU SONG <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: amiga
Date: 01/09/1996 11:05:16
> Can anyone tell me whether there is a better X window driver for X11R6,
> Amiga? I am using Xdaniver for X11R6 on NetBSD 1.1, amiga port.
> The driver is slow and displays fewer colors in just one resolution,
> my PC with Linux and XFree3.1 ( I am sorry to say that, I love my amiga ).
> Is there any driver to utilize AGA chip set?

grizu% Xdaniver -help
-width int             set display width in pixels
-height int            set display height in pixels
-depth int             set display depth in pixels

      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg, Tel. 0941/943-2905
      Weekends: Bachstr. 40,   D-84066 Mallersdorf, Tel. 08772/6084
      Internet:, IRC: hubertf