Subject: Re: pine-3.91 mail reader
To: Peter Seebach <>
From: David L Miller <>
List: amiga
Date: 01/02/1996 10:41:27
On Tue, 2 Jan 1996, Peter Seebach wrote:

> This is a *stupid fuckup* they refuse to fix.

Huh?  The Pine Team relies entirely on outside contributions for the
NetBSD port.  Looking back over our contributions, I don't see any mention
of sys/uio.h or unistd.h prior to the last release of Pine.  They will be
included in the next (Pine 3.92) release based on patches contributed by
Jonathan O'Brien <>.

I would test the patches myself, but I haven't had the time yet to come up
with a stable, complete, installation of NetBSD on my Amiga.

The Pine Team welcomes patches and constructive comments at  Bug reports should go to and suggestions to  More information about Pine is
available from

|\ |  |\/|  David L. Miller  (206) 685-6240
|/ |_ |  |  Software Engineer, Pine Development Team   (206) 685-4045 (FAX)
University of Washington, Networks & Distributed Computing, JE-20
4545 15th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98105, USA