Subject: pine-3.91 mail reader
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jose Alburquerque <albu3619@css1s0.engr.ccny.cuny.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 01/01/1996 23:37:49
I hate to bother anyone with this, but is anyone out there using pine3.91 for
NetBSD.  I got the sources and compiled on a NetBSD-1.1-Amiga and it runs
beautifully, I just can't get it to save changes to my .pinerc when I change
some configurations.  (for information, I change options by typing M (for
main menu), then S (for setup) and C (for configure)) I change my options and
then exit, but no save is done.  Could this have to do with permissions?  I'm
crossposting this message to netbsd-help in case I should not post this here.
I'm sorry if I've inconvenienced anyone.  Thanks a lot! Bye.

-jose

P.S. I want to fix this because it asks if I wish to request the docs by
     e-mail each time I start up which is really sort of annoying.
     Again, any info would be appreciated.