Subject: 951223 kernel compile problem(s?)
To: NetBSD list <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@teeri.jmp.fi>
List: amiga
Date: 12/30/1995 22:06:11
Dear All,

I'm trying to build a kernel under 1.1 using the 951223 source from luth.se.
I am able to build a kernel without debugging stuff, but I am experiencing
crashes on A3000 and I'd like to enable the kernel panic etc. messages that
might help to locate the problem.

When I enable KGDB, I get the following error:

../../../../arch/amiga/dev/ser.c:160: machine/remote-sl.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Where can I get this file?  I tried removing the #include statement in ser.c,
but got another error message later on in ser.c.

Do I need KGDB to get error messages from kernel?

Any help appreciated.  Thanks to all NetBSD folks for their efforts and help.
Happy New Year to all of you.  I think that's enough. ;-)

  -jm

--

                     ---> http://www.jmp.fi/~jmarin/ <---