Subject: Re: NextStep
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Teske <teske@y4me.desy.de>
List: amiga
Date: 12/19/1995 02:50:25
On Mon, 18 Dec 1995 bsieker@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE wrote:

> > Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 23:32:34 +0100
> > From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@mbfys.kun.nl>
> >
> > I tried it on NetBSD/i386 and it runs just fine. Too bad that the
> > Workbench menus are fake...
>
> I run it on IRIX4 and SunOS 4 without problems. Some Menues are
> fnuctional. (Execute Command, About, Quit, Clean Up and the Tools
> Menu.) I use the tools menu for starting new CLI^H^H^HShells and
> emacses. Looking at the version string (0.19) I'd say that's pretty
> much already :)

Yes it's great (I compiled it for Linux i386). Although I'm used to
have virtual screens the look&feel is better than fvwm:-)
I would use it on Linux and NetBSD everytime if there were virtual
screens - I'd like to have it on real Workbench, too - without wasting
memory for a big screen (like in avwm)...

--
Michael Teske (teske@dice2.desy.de)