Subject: Re: partitioning scsi disks
To: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@mbfys.kun.nl>
From: Hubert Feyrer <Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
List: amiga
Date: 12/18/1995 15:29:40
> It used to be on ftp.uni-regensburg.de, but I just looked there and it
> has gone. Perhaps that is because it did't have source.

Hu? I can't remember of such a thing, and if you upload it, i'll be pleased to
move it over to the tools-dir. Having no source isn't a problem, as i tend to
keep a binary-archive here. :)

> Conclusion: we need a good rdb editor, with source, preferably working
> both under AmigaOS and NetBSD.

Yes! Isn't there something like fdisk for /i386 already? A tool that would
provide the same user-interface for more than one architecture would be fine.

Hubert

--
      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg, Tel. 0941/943-2905