Subject: NetBSD 1.1 Install-DONE!
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG, aurbaiti@servecom.picker.com>
From: None <j.westfahl@genie.com>
List: amiga
Date: 12/16/1995 23:59:00
Hi Al,
	I don't know if you got my earlier mail, GEnie said it couldn't find you, so
I'm sending this to netbsd.org as well.  I finally got 1.1 installed.  It just
didn't like the old harddrive I was trying to install it on.  I moved all the
NetBSD partitions to my (new) 730Meg SCSI II harddrive, and the install went
without a hitch.  Interestingly enough, after it was installed, I was able to
get it to use the old 120Meg harddrive just fine as /local, but it just didn't
want to install onto it.  Hope this might help you out.  Talk to you later.

Jeff Westfahl (j.westfahl@genie.com)

PS - I also found out, after I got it installed, that I don't know anything
about UNIX systems :)