Subject: Re: Netbsd with A2232 as uucp/ppp-server, anyone?
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael van Elst <mlelstv@serpens.rhein.de>
List: amiga
Date: 12/14/1995 11:25:19
Jose Alburquerque <albu3619@css1s0.engr.ccny.cuny.edu> writes:

>I'm interested in this also, can any tell me what the A2232 is?  Does it
>have to do with the serial port or something?

It's a Zorro-2 board with 7 serial ports. Each port can do 19200 baud.
With a small hack (replacement of an oscillator) you get 38400 baud
on each port but lose the 300 baud setting. The NetBSD driver supports
the normal and the "hacked" version of the board.

Unfortunately you will have problems to buy this board anyway.

Regards,
--
                                Michael van Elst

Internet: mlelstv@serpens.rhein.de