Subject: Re: Netbsd with A2232 as uucp/ppp-server, anyone?
To: johan Henselmans <johan@hsb.nest.nl>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@teeri.jmp.fi>
List: amiga
Date: 12/13/1995 13:56:09
> Before I dive in the deep and start using netbsd for offering uucp
> services and (eventually) ppp serverices, I would like to know if anyone
> has experiences using the A2232 and Netbsd 1.1 for uucp and ppp services.
> Does pppd work? problems with speeds, modems?

I have no experience of UUCP (does the NetBSD UUCP stuff work?), but several
users are using pppd over the A2232 here.  As far as I know, it works just
fine.  I am using a hacked A2232 that runs at 38400 bps (four ports, one is
running at 19200 bps and two are idle at the moment).

  -jm

--

                     ---> http://www.jmp.fi/~jmarin/ <---