Subject: Re: NextStep
To: None <SULEWSKIJ@delphi.com, amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: bjorn svensson <bjosv@weald.air.saab.se>
List: amiga
Date: 12/13/1995 08:50:02
On Dec 11, 11:19pm, SULEWSKIJ@delphi.com wrote:

> Subject: NextStep
> I down loaded the NextStep window manager from the bowman archive and it
looks
> really cool.  (Now I know where windows 95 go there ideas from)  When I

Yes! It's really cool... but do you want an even cooler one? ftp to
ftp.lysator.liu.se, in the /pub/emulators directory you find the file
amiwm0.19pl29.tar.gz. This is a X11 windowmanager that looks like Amiga
Workbench!!!! Catch 22...

/Bjorn

        Bjorn Svensson TURCM6 Tel: 013-182481 Building: 925B
   e-mail: bjosv@weald.air.saab.se or casca@lysator.liu.se or
           bjorn_svensson@augs.se  or casca@augs.se        or
           c92bjosv@und.ida.liu.se

  fidonet: 2:204/204.64 or 2:204/418.34
 homepage: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~casca/index.html

 "When in trouble, when in doubt. Run in circles, scream and shout!"
          SAAB Military Aircraft, 581 88 Linkoping, Sweden