Subject: I need an install floppy (for a HD drive)
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin Dell <kdell@vt.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 12/12/1995 11:15:13
        I have an Amiga 2000 with a HD floppy drive and have not been able
to install NetBSD 1.0 (I know, I'm behind the times, but I hav it on the
Gateway! CD and would like to try it before downloading 1.1)  Whenever I
create a boot floppy it works fine, but NetBSD says that the floppy drive
is not configured, and does not respond to a root on fd0 (the system locks
up at that point)  Where do I go to get recognition for my internal floppy?
I have an external DD floppy drive.

The rest of my configuration...

        A2000 rev 4.4 motherboard, ECS graphics 1Mb Chip Mem, Kickstart 2.04
        GVP Series II 22MHz 030 (with MMU) and 882, 10Mb 32-bit RAM
        2052 2Mb 16-bit RAM
        Flicker-fixer
        GVP Spectrum 28/24, 2Mb DRAM
        Emplant Deluxe with dedicated 52Mb Quantum Mac drive
        Quantum Trailblazer 420Mb SCSI (100Mb Amiga, 200Mb Mac emulator,
100Mb
                waiting for NetBSD)
        Quantum LPS 52Mb SCSI (ready for NetBSD)
        Chinon 525S 2X internal CD-ROM

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--Kevin D.