Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.1 installation trouble
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: cguida <cguida@di.unito.it>
List: amiga
Date: 12/11/1995 15:00:12
On Sun, 10 Dec 1995, Marco Musso wrote:

> Removing  the  MFCIII  board  result  in   a   smooth   and   painless
> installation...  Now  Diego  is  building  a new kernel WITHOUT MFCIII
> support :-(((

I've just finished to rebuild it, really I compiled it six times
resulting in about 10 hours of compiling ! At the end I found a working
config (still without MFCIII support :( ) but I got a bad problem with
the retinaz3's mouse cursor under X, it seem to work well on the
orizzontal axis but to have only three position on the vertical one (near
the opper border, at the middle of the screen an at the bottom jumping
from one to another....) I worked around this bug using a patch I found
some time ago on this list on the 1.0 kernel (really I tought it was
included in the 1.1 distribution !!!!!!!!!!) but I don't know if it will
work on 1.1 !

BYE !
Diego Cortassa