Subject: Re: A Few Final Questions
To: None <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de,>
From: Hubert Feyrer <Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
List: amiga
Date: 12/09/1995 01:58:11
> > A logical effort, yet I've not found it @ netnet, or (I think) @netbsd (I
> > believe that's the same faq I was asking about)
> @ netnet (ftp.netnet.net) in the /pub2/NetBSD-Amiga/docs subdirectory,
> there's loads of FAQ's and information.  Take a look! :)

Why TF can't these people at least send some mail telling me that they mirror
the archive here?!

BTW, ftp.uni-regensburg.de:/pub/NetBSD-Amiga is mirrored on ftp.warped.com
which happens to be also reachable as ftp.netbsd.org.

> > A sure site is ftp.uni-regensberg.de. >
> > I try to avoid transatlantic ftp, but I may reduced to it.

I guess there are some mirrors of the site here, please check out the
MIRRORS-file! AND IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE MIRRORING THIS GODDAMN SITE HERE NOT IN
THE MIRROR-FILE YET, *PLEASE* TELL ME! Dammit.

> Now that you know about netnet, you may not have to.

Great! Just for those interreste, here's the complete (to my knowledge)
MIRRORS-list (again):

      ftp@rus.uni-stuttgart.de
         ftp@informatik.uni-erlangen.de
 ftpadmin@ftp.uni-trier.de
   archive-admin@Germany.EU.net
              softadm@ftp.Uni-Augsburg.DE
<Kimmo.Ketolainen@nic.funet.fi>
        ftpadmin@ftp.cised.unina.it

> If you run a mirror of the NetBSD-Archive here, please send me a note!

> Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>

I expect the netnet-folx to contact me!

Hubert

P.S.: Yes, i *am* angry about the fact that people (commercial providers even,
      or isn't netnet.net commercial?) just mirror the stuff that i put lots
      of work into (without ever having seen a single buck for it), and then
      not even think that it's necessary to tell me *that* they mirror the
      stuff here.

--
      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg, Tel. 0941/943-2905