Subject: amiga: mouse on joystick-port
To: Linux/68k , NetBSD-amiga <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kolbjxrn Barmen <kolla@nvg.unit.no>
List: amiga
Date: 12/08/1995 12:58:36
A couple of days ago I managed to break a pin in my mouse-port, the one
conserning up-down :( I still havent managed to get it fixed as no stores
around here seem to have these common RS232 9pin male plugs.. strange yes.
Anyway.. running amigaos I have no prob since there are so many proggys
letting me use the joystick-port, but in linux and netbsd its not quite
that simple.. I tried in netbsd to let /dev/mouse -> /dev/mouse1 instead
of /dev/mouse -> /dev/mouse0, but it didnt help any..
And in linux I havent quite had a look at it yet .. I'm a bit buzy here
getting everything finnished before I take Daneel home for X-mas...

So, how do I do it ??

    Kolbjorn Barmen        ///   e-mail: kolla@nvg.unit.no      irc: kolla
    Brendeholten 45       ///   A1200, 030MMU/882@50MHz, 18MB RAM, 1.8GB HD
     N-6800 FORDE     \\\///     AmigaOS, MacOS, MS-DOS, NetBSD, Linux/68k
        NORWAY         \///         www: http://www.nvg.unit.no/~kolla