Subject: Re: A Few Final Questions
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Charlie Moody <>
List: amiga
Date: 12/07/1995 20:52:59
> On Wed, 6 Dec 1995, Charlie Moody wrote:
> >
> Now that you know about netnet, you may not have to.
	...Actually, I didn't even *know* about NetBSD until I ran across
it @ netnet...apparently, that faq has been swallowed by the 'nwf' faq.

> > I did try, and they do have sources, but I have no idea what's
> > good, or what's bad, and the faq is *way* over my head.
> Well, NetBSD currently has quite a bit of precompiled stuff, but this is
> one area I'm not quite familiar with.  Good luck on your search though. :-)

One concern I have is about the pre-compiled stuff is whether it will run
on 1.1;  most of it seems to have been compiled under 1.0, and I've seen
no word on X binary compatibility.

ny word on this?

  Charlie Moody

  PGP Public Key:	finger -l
  PGP Fingerprint:      7F 0D 9E 8C 7E DF 33 11 2C 2B B8 19 6C 0F 2C 02