Subject: Installing 1.1 via PPP(?)
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jose Alburquerque <albu3619@css1s0.engr.ccny.cuny.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 12/05/1995 23:17:04
The instructions hint on installing 1.1 through ftp using a PPP
connection, would anyone have any clue as to how this is done when
istalling from scratch?

If any info is needed, I was able to transfer the inst-11.fs root to my
swap partition and loadbsd.  I even got as far as mounting and formatting
my root and /usr partitions.  I just have no idea as to how to start up a
PPP connection at this point.  Would anyone have this information?

For future reference:  I have a PPP account, with dynamically assigned IP
address.  Would I be able to bring up a PPP connection once my system is
installed?  Thanks in advance.

Jose Alburquerque
albu3619@cslab.engr.ccny.cuny.edu

PS  Really looking forward to connecting to the Internet with this awsome
system (even running X).