Subject: Re: A Few Final Questions
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Charlie Moody <chmood@photobooks.atdc.gatech.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 12/05/1995 08:34:25
> > Will use of 'dip' allow me to make a pseudo-SLIP connection w/ NetBSD, a
> > la SLIrP/TIA?  Where can I find 'dip', either binary or source?  Where can
>
> You can find the dip sources at ftp.netbsd.org
> /pub/NetBSD/packages/bsddip-1.02.tar.gz
>
> (I think I got the path correct, but if not it is in the packages dir)

I'd thought I'd looked in thereb, but I went back & found it.  Thanks a
lot, Dave!  True path (for those who are interested) is:

	/pub/NetBSD/packages/src/GPLed-sources/bsddip-1.02.tar.gz

Now, can anyone tell me if dip will permit me to make emulated-SLIP
connections?

--

  Charlie Moody

  The Elysium Group:	Soon to be *your* digital neighborhood
  PGP Public Key:	finger -l chmood@photobooks.atdc.gatech.edu
  PGP Fingerprint:      7F 0D 9E 8C 7E DF 33 11 2C 2B B8 19 6C 0F 2C 02