Subject: A Few Final Questions
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Charlie Moody <chmood@photobooks.atdc.gatech.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 12/04/1995 18:58:24
Before I actually begin to install 1.1, I'd sure like answers to a couple
of questions.

Will use of 'dip' allow me to make a pseudo-SLIP connection w/ NetBSD, a
la SLIrP/TIA?  Where can I find 'dip', either binary or source?  Where can
I find the 'NetBSD beginner's Guide to TCP/IP'?

Is NetBSD 1.1 *known* to work w/ GVP's GForce 40mHz '030/'882 boards?
Are there any known pitfalls in installing/running NetBSD on a 2000 w/
such a board?

What are good sites for unix/x sources (which can then be compiled),
including Web browsers?

Thanks for all help!

--

  Charlie Moody

  The Elysium Group:	Soon to be *your* digital neighborhood
  PGP Public Key:	finger -l chmood@photobooks.atdc.gatech.edu
  PGP Fingerprint:      7F 0D 9E 8C 7E DF 33 11 2C 2B B8 19 6C 0F 2C 02