Subject: Keyboard/SCSI-Interference
To: None <steve@scurvy.spc.uchicago.edu>
From: Bruce Albrecht <bruce@zuhause.mn.org>
List: amiga
Date: 12/02/1995 13:51:08
Steve Champion wrote:
	   My A3k has the same problem.  Best way to cause it is accessing a DAT.
   If I remember correctly, the exessive keyboard repeat and buffering affects
   console logins as well as xterm sessions.  I don't experience this behavior
   under AmigaOS at all.  I'm really not sure if it's the keyboard driver or
   old SBIC driver.  Anyone experience this with the new driver?

It's the old SBIC driver.  I found NetBSD-1.0 to be nearly unusable
because it didn't support reselect.  I think you'll find NetBSD-1.1 to
be much better.