Subject: A3000 serial port problem
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nate Bohlmann <njb@res.eng.uiowa.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 12/01/1995 18:02:15
Hi folks,
  I'm hoping this is a stupid problem with an easy quick answer.  I am
having a problem with my A3000 serial port only under NetBSD1.1.  When I
connect to it, say with tip, I can see the lights on my modem flashing in
accordance with what I'm typing, but I never get a response.  The receive
light flashes like I'm getting an OK back, but I never see anything.  This
obviously causes a lot of problems when trying to deal with PPP.  So, has
anyone seen this and can anyone give me any advice on how to deal with it?
I'm afraid it's a kernel problem and I don't currently have the kernel
source on my machine to rebuild it, so any help would be _greatly_
appreciated..  Thanks in advance..

Nathan
--
Nathan Bohlmann                           preferred->   njb@res.eng.uiowa.edu