Subject: Re: MH's bootblock setup on stock A3000
To: Rob Healey <rhealey@kas.helios.mn.org>
From: Kai Bartels <kaba@zfn.uni-bremen.de>
List: amiga
Date: 11/29/1995 15:25:04
-> 	I was just able to boot my stock 3000 using Michael Hitch's
-> 	bootblock package from uni-regensburg. I did have one serious

I installes it too. Works great.

-> 	problem tho: HDToolbox would NOT let me mark the root partition
-> 	as bootable. I had to boot AMIX and use it's rdb program to

I had the same problem until I recognized that you have to have the
partition auto-mounted to make it bootable. (Took me some 5 or 10 minutes
to think of ;^) )

-> 		-Rob
greetings, Kai
--
"Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? [...]
 Do you think you can tell?"                                     <Pink Floyd>