Subject: Re: NetBSD-current
To: None <mgandalf@epix.net>
From: Rob Leland <leland@freetocreate.cais.com>
List: amiga
Date: 11/15/1995 23:27:23

> A couple questions.
>
> 1:  Has there been a binary update for the bugs with ZIII and an '040?  I am not proficient in C and even worse in Unix.
>
> 2:  Are the installs for the new binaries complete?  I need to reinstall the system anyway. why not start with a fresh archive?  :)

I have just uploaded a new snapshot to ftp.uni-regensburg.de. I have taken a
few extra steps to make sure that this snapshot has ALL the binaries.
I am doing a diff on (/bin, /dev, /sbin, /usr/lib, /usr/bin, /usr/sbin,
 /usr/libexec) so I'll know when something is missing.

I am truely sorry that the last snapshot was missing the /usr/src/gnu part of
the tree. The /usr/src/gnu stuff was on my main partition but somehow didn't
make it to clean partition I use to make my snapshot.

I will be uploading the install miniroot file system, also.

here is the README File.