Subject: Re: Power AMIGA / NetBSD ?
To: olivier.lahaye <olivier.lahaye@ramses.fdn.org>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@tiger.teuto.de>
List: amiga
Date: 11/13/1995 22:29:06
Olivier Lahaye wrote:
> Does any one knows about a port of NetBSD for PowerPC architectures ? I
> need this information, because I'm writing an article about the futur
> Power AMIGA, and I want to know if there's a chance to see NetBSD on
> futures Amigas.

 The better question would be to ask whether there is a chance to see a
PowerPC Amiga.  I have seen the evaluation boards from Phase 5, including a
PPC and a 030 (beeing used to start up ADos).  But I currently doubt that
Phase 5 has the power to market them, and that the joint venture between
Amiga Technologies and Phase 5 will work.

--
Markus Illenseer