Subject: quantum drive SCSI ids
To: amiga <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: <>
List: amiga
Date: 11/08/1995 13:28:56

Jim Shaffer <jshaffer@pennet.net>:
> I'm using 1.0 on a Quantum Lightning 730S with no trouble at all.
> The 730 is at address 0, and there's the Quantum LPS 52 that came
> with the system still at address 6 (didn't feel like tearing the
> system apart one more time...)

hmm... i think my 730S is on 6... should i change it?  -can- i
change it (does the amiga insist on something being there)?  is it
hazardous to change (likely to have to rebuild ados and netbsd?)
--
Hume Smith  Chester  Nova Scotia  902 275 3266

AOL's grand scheme to get Internet in the workplace:
"But thanks to America OnLine, I'm really just goofing off!"