Subject: quantum drive SCSI ids
To: amiga <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: <>
List: amiga
Date: 11/08/1995 13:28:56

Jim Shaffer <>:
> I'm using 1.0 on a Quantum Lightning 730S with no trouble at all.
> The 730 is at address 0, and there's the Quantum LPS 52 that came
> with the system still at address 6 (didn't feel like tearing the
> system apart one more time...)

hmm... i think my 730S is on 6... should i change it?  -can- i
change it (does the amiga insist on something being there)?  is it
hazardous to change (likely to have to rebuild ados and netbsd?)
Hume Smith  Chester  Nova Scotia  902 275 3266

AOL's grand scheme to get Internet in the workplace:
"But thanks to America OnLine, I'm really just goofing off!"