Subject: Re: netscape (2.0) on NetBSD ???
To: None <mafr@rbg.informatik.th-darmstadt.de>
From: John Shardlow <john@iceberg.demon.co.uk>
List: amiga
Date: 11/01/1995 23:09:51
> Does someone know where (or if at all) I can get netscape 2.0 for NetBSD Amiga ?

Unfortunately it's unlikely to ever be released for NetBSD-Amiga. Netscape do not
allow people to have the code and I doubt if Netscape themselves would devote any
time to compiling it for such a minority platform.

I think we are more likely to get a port of Hot Java as code is available from Sun
for porting to other platforms/OS's.

At present the only way to run Netscape on an Amiga is to use a Mac emulator and
run the Mac version. I'm doing that with ShapeShifter.

Regards,

John

--
|  John Shardlow - john@iceberg.demon.co.uk  |