Subject: SBIC (a3000, gvpscsi, 2091)
To: None <sdeboer@uoguelph.ca>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@theory.cs.uni-bonn.de>
List: amiga
Date: 10/31/1995 14:14:22
   Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 15:05:41 -0500 (EST)
   From: Simon J DeBoer <sdeboer@uoguelph.ca>

   I am currently using the sbic driver and have found it to be very
   stable.  The only problem I do have with it is that when I halt the
   system (or it crashes) when the Amiga goes through its autoconfig process
   it hangs on the HD check.  The system stops and the controller light is
   sitting on.  This is on my GVP scsi board, which is in my A3000.  (I use
   the GVP with a 40M drive for swapping...)

   Note:  When I have sbic_inhibit_sync (Or whatever that flag is) set to 0
   this does not happen, things proceed as one would expect.

This (and the other report about problems) rather sounds like the
gtsc.c file has problems, not the sbic.c.

Regards,
	Ignatios Souvatzis