Subject: vm_fault(de000, 3004000, 3, 0) -> 1 A3000/RetinaZIIIblt
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Olivier Lahaye <olivier.lahaye@ramses.fdn.org>
List: amiga
Date: 10/30/1995 22:19:00
I've got a problem using the netbsd-1.1ALPHA kernel.

Indeed, when the screen (retinaZIII) scolls for the first time I've got
a vm_fault(110000, 3004000, 3, 0) -> 1
(the message is cycling on the screen and panic is not triggered ???)

I tried to recompile my own kernel, but the same thing happened..
(I used the new config program of course)
The old kernels from #744 to netbsd-1.0 used to work fine, so it
seems to be a recent bug.
help.

My config:
A3000UX/25
 2 Meg of Chip mem
12 Meg of Fast mem
A2065 Ethenet board
Retina ZIII 4Mb board.
Emplant serial board.

Apple CD300
Archive Viper 2150S
HD Quantum Fireball 1080S
HP Quantum Prodrive 105S
HP Maxtor ????

I know that it's a beta and of course I don't blame anybody,
I'm just trying to help...
I can boot with the old netbsd-1.0 kernel.
some symbols are not defined, but it's enought to recompile
a new kernel.

Thanks for any response

     Olivier Lahaye   UseNET:  olivier.lahaye@ramses.fdn.org