Subject: Problems with compiling ps
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul Dehli <Paul.Dehli@RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE>
List: amiga
Date: 10/22/1995 00:23:40
Hello,

I have problems with compiling the command ps.

I compiled a kernel succesfully. Everything works well
only the ps command fails with the following message:

ps: proc size mismatch. (16848 total, 644 chunks)

My question(s):

what could be the problem ? Where can I get working sources ? Where can I
get a FAQ about this ? Do i need to compile some libs  Or do I have to
compile the whoe binaries ?

The Sources are from Oct 1995. The kernel, I use for booting (with loadbsd
2.10) is the same as the kernel in /

--

Gruss vom RUS :-)

Paul Dehli

Paul Dehli, Rechenzentrum Universitaet Stuttgart         ///
Benutzerberatung/Visualisierung (Iris-Explorer)         ///
dehli@rus.uni-stuttgart.de                         \\\ ///
Tel: 0711 685 4828 (Benutzerberatung)               \\\//
Privat: 0711/5160354 Tel, Fax z.Z. nach Absprache    \X/