Subject: is this bug corrected
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Calvin <diavolo@azure.engin.umich.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 10/20/1995 02:26:27
I've had something wierd happen to me a couple of times.  During the
night, when the daily script is running and the uptime is especially
high, I would be typing on the keyboard... and then the keyboard would
lose it's mapping.  All the keys no longer correspond to the keycaps..
Like I would press a and get some other character.  The machine itself is
fine, I can telnet in from elsewhere but the console keyboard no longer
has its mapping.  I tried killing my processes from outside but at the
"login:" prompt the console user is not able to type correctly either.
What could be the cause of this?

--
 o/ \o/  o  <o   o  o   o    She walks in  beauty, like the night
<|   |  /|\  |> <|><|> <|\       Of cloudless climes and starry skies;