Subject: A final question (I hope)
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Simon J DeBoer <sdeboer@uoguelph.ca>
List: amiga
Date: 10/12/1995 07:59:41
I have received lots of help from many people and I have a -current up
and running and everything is working well, except two things.
	o In X my mouse STILL doesn't work.  I have downloaded the recent
recompile of X and I am aware that there were some problems with it, but
I thought that it was fixed in the new compile of X.  What I find
interesting is that even once fvwm comes up and there are keyboard maps
for moving the pointer they do not work either ???

	o And before I would go and attempt to go and compile X myself I
want to use all 8 M of ram I have.  I have the new loadbsd program
running but when I give it the -n 1 (or -n 2) I get through the kernel
startup and it says that all my memory has been addressed, but as soon as
I get to the rc file the system starts going nuts.  The cursor jumps
around the screen dumping semi-random characters.  Somewhere in those
jumps is the words bus error though.

My hardware setup is an A3000 with a GVP board, 4M zips, 4M simms, 3 HDs
(one on the GVP as a swap drive)

	Any suggestions accepted (I REALLY need to get X working for my work...)
		Simon

;->>