Subject: A4091
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mister Gandalf <mgandalf@wlboppp51.epix.net>
List: amiga
Date: 10/08/1995 02:34:58
I was told by someone that BSD doesn't seem to like partition assignments greater than h and I was trying to use j.  I now have that worked out.

When I install now I get bad blocks and "file too long" type errors.  There is no set pattern as to when this come up, but I never get very far.  How well is the 4091 supported with NetBSD?  Has anyone else had this problem?

- Mister Gandalf.

             Amiga 3000 - Mac, PC, Unix, C=64... I RUN IT ALL!
                 Only on an Amiga can you do so much.

     Please contact http://www.epix.net/~mgandalf for my connect address
                          (currently disabled)

    I am Pentium of Borg!  Division is futile!  You WILL be approximated!