Subject: scsi synchronous mode
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jasper Y. Wong <wongj@rpi.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 10/07/1995 21:54:52
Hi everyone, I'm in the process of upgrading from v1.0 to -current.  However,
I can't seem to get past the initial debug screen.  The HD status light
stays on at the HD analysis section and the computer freezes.  I suspect
it has to do with the snapshotted kernel tries to synchronize the hard drives
whereas the original generic kernel didn't.  I remember there exists
some symbols I can patch with binpatch but I don't know what they are.
Would anyone point me to the right symbol to patch? or better yet, tell
me what could be causing the problem.  Thanks in advance.

Jasper
wongj@rpi.edu