Subject: Which kernel supports my MultiFaceCard III ?
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ralph Seichter <>
List: amiga
Date: 10/07/1995 09:59:46
Since some weeks, I am able to access the University of Bonn via SLIP, for
which I currently use the AmiTCP demo. As I installed NetBSD 1.0, I would
like to try this instead of AmiTCP. I use the Meeting Pearls II binary
distribution with the 'netbsd.picasso-171194' kernel and I was wondering if
this kernel supports my MultiFaceCard III. Rumor says no, but I need to be

If there is a FAQ which answers my question, please point me to it. Thank

	MfG,	Ralph
"Helen paused.  With an audible *WHUMP*, Muffy's familiar
 yipping  had ended,  and only the sound of Ed's football
      game now emanated from the living room." (GL)