Subject: Almost fixed HD problems
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mister Gandalf <mgandalf@wlboppp48.epix.net>
List: amiga
Date: 10/05/1995 00:17:54
I've fixed my earlier problem, now I have another.  When I install it formats and mounts the root partition fine, but newfs reports "can't find file system partition" when it tries formatting my usr partition.  The dos type is set to 0x4e425507.  I am trying to install 1.0.  The drive lies on a 4091 in a 3000, both root and usr are on the same drive.  My primary amiga partitions are formatted AFS.  Can someone help?

- Mister Gandalf.

             Amiga 3000 - Mac, PC, Unix, C=64... I RUN IT ALL!
                 Only on an Amiga can you do so much.

     Please contact http://www.epix.net/~mgandalf for my connect address
                          (currently disabled)

    I am Pentium of Borg!  Division is futile!  You WILL be approximated!