Subject: 950912 snapshot continued...
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Simon J DeBoer <sdeboer@uoguelph.ca>
List: amiga
Date: 10/04/1995 11:42:07
See what happens when you do not consider your words carefully.  I said
in my last message that I assumed a compile on netbsd for amigaos would
be easy...upon further consideration I figured out my assumption was very
most likely wrong.

Anyway I do have another problem I forgot to mention earlier as well...
My mouse no longer works.  Is it necessary to compile or download a new
set of X stuff to get it working?  I am using Xdaniver and have not had a
problem before, but as soon as I was using the new binaries (even with
the old kernel image) the mouse did not work.  BUT a cat /dev/mouse and
motion or button presses produce the typical line noise.

	Again thanks for any help.
		Simon