Subject: None
To: <>
From: charles eagleson <cbe92592@Bayou.UH.EDU>
List: amiga
Date: 09/12/1995 00:39:38
    Hey I was wondering if someone could help me.  I recently subscribed to
this service...well getting the majordomo mail.  I was wondering if anyone has
gotten Xwindows to run under NetBSD, for a RetinaZ3?  I have tried everything I
can think of to no avail.  I am going to try the new software and see if that
helps any.  If anyone can help or has some useful info I would greatly appreciate
it.  I would like to see someones xinitrc and xserverrc and like to know just
where to put those dumb screen defs....

                                    thanks,
                                    Charlie
                                    cbe92592@bayou.uh.edu