Subject: Installing New Kernel
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jack Whitehead <jack@cascade.hpc.com>
List: amiga
Date: 09/11/1995 13:02:29
This is my first question to the group; please have mercy.

I have installed NetBSD-1.0 and have created a new kernel as per the FAQ.
I have not been able to figure out how to install it however. If I'm not
mistaken, I need to get the kernel image into / and onto my Amiga HD for use
with LoadBSD. ADOS partitions are Read Only however.

I guess my questions are:

Do I need to use the new kernel with loadbsd to boot it ?

If so, how do I get it to the AmigaDOS partition ?

If not, how do I get it loaded ?

Is there a FAQ that addresses these issues that I should download ?

Thanks for your patience...  Jack

Jack Whitehead				Phone: 403-262-7170
Senior Systems Engineer			FAX  : 403-271-7563
Fujitsu Systems Business of Canada	email: jack@hpc.com