Subject: Re: Current Q's
To: Steve Paul <xeglon@shell.portal.com>
From: R. H. Wood <dwood@rhw.pic.net>
List: amiga
Date: 09/05/1995 07:21:57
According to Steve Paul:

>   I guess ftp.netbsd.org and sunlamp FTP are both down ( I can't
> seem to get into them..), so does anyone know of current mirror site
> that has a snapshot newer than 95070X ??  Aren't there a few late
> July, early August snapshots available?  I've tried the regensburg
> and luth.se and the MIRRORS listed there, but the 95070X snapshots
> are the newest avail.

For some resson, ftp.uni-regensburg.de (and mirror ftp.cs.umn.edu) don't
have the latest august snapshot that's on ftp.netbsd.org and mirrors.

One mirror of the latter you might try is:
	ftp.introl.com:/pub/NetBSD/arch/amiga/snapshot/
it's an August 20 snapshot and I've been running it since almost when
it was posted.  Seems pretty stable here.

Richard H. \X/ood                                        dwood@rhw.pic.net
246 Bancroft Drive,     Garland,  TX   75040    USA        +1 214 530 2595