Subject: Re: Need help w/ AMIGA 4000, and NetBSD 1.0
To: None <CireLepueh@aol.com>
From: Bernd Ernesti <netbsd@arresum.inka.de>
List: amiga
Date: 09/02/1995 08:04:31
On Sat Sep  2 04:59:46 1995, CireLepueh@aol.com wrote:

[..]
>   The symptoms-----
>             loadbsd -b netbsd gets me an unexpected trap (vector offset 0)
> from 10074
>             right after the memory gets checked (real mem = 16777216 (2048
> pages)

Mmhhhhh, you should have 18MB for real mem and 16MB for avail mem which should
be the next output after real mem.

Could you please try to remvoe the Video Taoster and try it without it ?
And can you get another kernel image, maybe your one is broken and do you use
loadbsd 2.10 or 2.09 ?

>   IF YOU HAVE NETBSD running on a WARPED A4000...please let me know the
> secret. Maybe I could look at a copy of your startups ???

I have no problem with my WarpEngine, it worked under 1.0 and now under -current
without any problem.

Bernd