Subject: Mouse pointer freezes in X
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark C. Gay <markg@teleport.com>
List: amiga
Date: 08/30/1995 19:14:51
I'm using the binary snapshot from sometime in june, with X11R6, Xdaniver,
and fvwm.  I get a frozen mouse pointer eventually almost every time I use
X, it usually doesn't happen for quite a while, but so far I've not been
able to pin it to anything in particular.

Usually I can kill X if I have an active xterm when it happens, then the
cursor is usually frozen once X quits, I can sometimes reboot to NetBSD
at that point by typing reboot (no echo on the console), and sometimes
I have to give the 3 finger salute.

Anyone know what the culprit might be?  Any work arounds?

--Mark
markg@teleport.com