Subject: Re: While compiling X11R6, I noticed...
To: Karl Stenerud <mock@res.com>
From: Eduardo E. Horvath eeh@btr.com <eeh@btr.btr.com>
List: amiga
Date: 08/29/1995 11:58:10
On Tue, 29 Aug 1995, Karl Stenerud wrote:

> I have managed to compile X11R6... mostly...
>
> one small problem, mot likely to incorrect configuration in the site.def or
> vendor.cf...
>
> First off, which of the .cf files is used when you compile on NetBSD-Amiga?
> Also, what should I set for major and minorOS version?  It appears that
> there is no amiga-specific .cf file in there...

X11R6 should be using NetBSD.cf.  However, since all of the architecture
specific defines were removed from cpp, there is no way to distinguish
what type of machine you're running.  You need to go in to NetBSD.cf
remove the XFree86 stuff and then add the stuff to build the appropriate
X server if you want to.

Eduardo