Subject: While compiling X11R6, I noticed...
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Karl Stenerud <mock@res.com>
List: amiga
Date: 08/29/1995 07:46:47
I have managed to compile X11R6... mostly...

one small problem, mot likely to incorrect configuration in the site.def or
vendor.cf...

First off, which of the .cf files is used when you compile on NetBSD-Amiga?
Also, what should I set for major and minorOS version?  It appears that
there is no amiga-specific .cf file in there...

I can compile everything except for the fonts dir.  The result there is:

making all in lib/font/bitmap...
rm -f bdfread.o
gcc -c -O2 -ansi -Dasm=__asm  -I../../../include/fonts -I../include
-I../../..  -DCSRG_BASED -DSHAPE     -DGCCUSESGAS XFree86ServerDefines
bdfread.c
gcc: XFree86ServerDefines: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1 (continuing)

and so on...

Now obviously I don't want to be using Free86 defines here... so which file
do I change?
I assume it is either trying to use moto.cf or NetBSD.cf