Subject: Exabyte 2G supported yet?
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Arthur Hoffmann <hoffmann@it.ntu.edu.au>
List: amiga
Date: 08/22/1995 19:32:23
Hi,
I was just wondering if the Exabyte 8200 tape drives are supported by
NetBSD Amiga yet. I had one drive here about 2 months ago and I
couldn't get it to work. Now I have the chance to borrow the drive
again and was wondering if it is going to be a disappointment again.

Btw. Some nice people sent a couple of patches, but the NetBSD source
has changed so much over the last 2 month that I can't apply then
anymore.
I would have compiled a kernel back then with the changes, but because
a hard disk crash I was running a minimal system, just good enough to
run mail and news.

Thanks.

Arthur.

__