Subject: Re: RetinaZ3 and the art of screenmodes
To: Christian E. Hopps <>
From: Markus Wild <>
List: amiga
Date: 08/20/1995 12:45:24
> I didn't use his defaults (I used the previous ones 31.xk)  People should

> test this and make sure it works ok on their systems.  (e.g. I made the
> 64bit bug define the default in the GENERIC kernel)

Please *don't*.. I hardly know of any ncr chip that works 100% with 64bit
sprites, it's just different levels of misfunction I've seen so far. so:
do NOT define RZ3_64BIT_SPRITE in the config file!

Thanks for your quick answer, btw!

EUnet AG                                        Markus Wild
Zweierstrasse 35    Tel:     +41 1 291 45 80
CH-8004 Zuerich	    Fax:     +41 1 291 46 42    S=mw;P=EUnet;A=EUnet;C=CH