Subject: Re: Fortran And Ethernet
To: None <osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
List: amiga
Date: 08/03/1995 22:41:07
     I just looked at the 'ed' driver in -current, and it is checking for
   both the Hydra and an ASDG board.  The ASDG match looks for man/prod
   1023/254;  is that what the EB920 board is?

   Michael

Which reminds me...

Would it be impossible to change the names of the ed and le driver to
zed and zle?  Chopps, are you listening?  As you may know I'm working
with ISA drivers in my setup which I someday would like to contribute
to the main tree.  However if I configure an ed if I'll get both
arch/amiga/dev's version and dev/isa's.  Not nice!  If we won't change
in the amiga community, I'll have to persuade the i386ers to :-)
The 'z' were meant to symbolize Zorro, if it wasn't clear...

For the moment I have to clone the dev/isa driver and call it isaed
which is getting a pain to merge every time if_ed changes...

Niklas

Niklas Hallqvist	Phone: +46-(0)31-40 75 00
Applitron Datasystem	Fax:   +46-(0)31-83 39 50
Molndalsvagen 95	Email: niklas@appli.se
S-412 63  GOTEBORG	WWW:   Here
Sweden